3D Single-Beam Surface Scanner
The Topology Scan Unit is mounted on a stationary frame with extreme rigidity and stiffness and moved by a hi-performance linear motor for point-wise measuring of the topology (haptic surface or shape) of the original sample. The scan table is moved by an encoder synchronized high-precision drive. This machine design ensures extremely high accuracy and scan quality. The high resolution measuring unit scans the actual 3D-shape of the haptic surface or object.
• Scan resolution in x/y-direction up to 5,000 dpi
• Up to 2 μm position accuracy of scan head
• Measuring quantization of 32,768 steps in vertical (z) – direction in 16 bit data format
• Choice of optics for measuring ranges of 3, 6 or 10 mm
• High scan speed up to 10 kHz sampling
• Automatic layer scan option for structures exceeding measuring ranges of the scan optics
• Maximum measuring range in multiple layers up to 30 mm
• Maximum hight of scan objects 120 mm
Please find further information by clicking the buttons below.