The high speed and high precision multi-beam Topology Scan units are mounted on a bridge fixed within a rigid stationary frame of extreme rigidity and stiffness and moved by a high-performance linear motor for point-wise measuring of the topology of any haptic surface of the original sample any haptic surface. The scan table is moved by a digitally and encoder synchronized high-precision drive. Scan table formats of up to 1.000 X 1.500 mm are available. This machine design ensures extremely high accuracy:
• Scan resolution in x/y-direction up to 5,000 dpi
• Up to 2 μm position accuracy of scan head
• Measuring quantization of 32,768 steps in vertical (z) – direction in 16 bit data format
• Choice of optics for measuring ranges is 1 and 4 mm
• Maximum measuring range in multiple layers up to 30 mm
• Maximum hight of scan objects 120 mm
• Automatic layer scan option for objects of various heights
• TopoGetter 3D-Topo Scan software tools for analyzing, measuring,
filtering and color proofing of topology data.
Please find further information by clicking the buttons below.